So, we were wandering on 3rd St the other evening and decided to book a facial appointment at this new gem everybody is talking about: "Face Haus" , whom first location in Studio City became a huge success ! They just opened a shop in West Hollywood and we couldn't help it but to go and try for you.
Surfing on the "Blow Dry bar" concept of Cheap/ Quick/ Now, we were skeptical about the place at first, but ended up very satisfied:)
All the facials last 30 min and cost $45 and you can also ask for special $10 extra add-ons (De-puff eyes, Extra-extractions, and more... but honestly just stick to their short but cool menu ...we tried the special "eyes add-on" = not worth it)
- Open space, no intimacy like you might be used to at your usual facial/ Spa space.
- No LEd-light, Micro-derm or any other special fancy treatments your "monthly facialist" is able to provide to you.
- Its quick, you are not here to relax/ fall asleep!
- They might try to sell you products/special packages at the end (but they weren't pushy with us, so no biggie)
- So convenient for last minute date/ event!
- Super fast- Easy booking via their Website or Yelp or even on the phone (we were so close to their closing time-8 pm- that we had to call but the front desk girl hooked us right away)
- A very concise and exhaustive menu list!
- Sweet and very hard working talented facialists (mine told me she was working 7 days/ week on her feet delivering facials for 10 hours/ day but trust me she was still very thoughtful and precise)
- They use Eminence, an Handmade and Organic Skincare from Europe for their products, and we, at the Esme Winterflood Lash Studio, absolutely endorse European way of thinking Beauty:)
8377 W 3rd St
Los Angeles, CA 90048